All of my candles are made from soy wax with no additives, GMO material or paraffin. I use 100% plant based cosmetic and therapeutic grade essential oils for the purest natural aroma. Enjoy with confidence for a safe and sensual experience. Candles can be used as an aromatic diffuser without lighting, simply by removing the lid and replacing when not in use
Cedarwood & Pine (Certified organic therapeutic Grade)
- I find this a very calming aroma that relieves anxiety and promotes a restorative sleep
Jasmine (Botanical plant based cosmetic Grade)
- Richly aromatic, evoking Spring and Summer gardens
Lavender (Certified organic therapeutic Grade)
- I find the clarity and focus of aromatic lavender dissolves stress and tension while aiding restful sleep
Lemongrass & Maychang (Certified organic therapeutic Grade)
- I love this aroma when I’m in need of a fresh outlook or considering new ideas – invigorating!
Lily of the valley (Botanical plant based cosmetic Grade)
- This evokes happy memories of the aromas from a traditional.
Lime & Grapefruit (Certified organic therapeutic Grade)
- Such an uplifting fragrance for any occasion!
Rose (Botanical plant based cosmetic Grade)
- One of the most recognizable and evocative aromas.
Spearmint & Eucalyptus(Certified organic therapeutic Grade)
- I find this so refreshing when fatigue and stress are present
Vanilla (Botanical plant based cosmetic Grade)
- A delicious and familiar aromatic fragrance
Ylang Ylang (Certified organic therapeutic Grade)
- I find this has a beautiful floral aroma shown to increase calmness and reduce stress.
Please note that all batches are handmade and may vary slightly in texture and appearance.
It burns approximately 60 to 65 hours and is 10cm wide x 13cm high.
- Always take appropriate care when burning candles to avoid any unintended harm caused by using an open flame
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface to avoid heat damage
- Tunnelling can occur when a candle is burned for a short time and is extinguished before it has melted the surface layer to the edge of the vessel. To avoid tunnelling, allow the candle to burn to the edge before putting it out. To repair, either remove the high wax or redistribute to achieve a flat surface when the wax is soft and warm.
- If the wooden wick dries out, it may be difficult to light. Should this occur, add a few drops of cooking oil to the wick to moisten and then light as normal.
- If tunnelling has reduced the length of the wooden wick so as to make it difficult to light, it can be extended with the addition of a small sliver of oiled wood like an ice block stick.
Cleaning candle vessels
- Wipe all remaining wax out with paper towels and then wash the vessel with warm soapy water.